We stopped in Hong Kong for a few days on our way back from Delhi in early 2016 and seemingly ate every meal out. The food was almost uniformly excellent and it was so apparent that we had barely scratched the top layer of the surface. I think it’s fair to say that I will be trying to route all my trips to India through Hong Kong for the foreseeable future—hopefully my friends who live there will not leave and will continue to let me/us stay with them! If all goes according to plan I should be able to update this page with more reviews every year (there’ll be six or seven coming from our first visit).
- Dumplings and Noodles at Crystal Jade (Hong Kong) (2/18/2016)
- Lei Garden, Dim Sum (Hong Kong) (2/23/2016)
- Lung King Heen (Hong Kong) (4/6/2016)
- Qi – House of Sichuan (Hong Kong) (3/11/2016)
- Roast Goose at Yat Lok (Hong Kong) (2/11/2016)
- Tasty Congee & Noodle Wantun Shop (Hong Kong) (3/8/2016)
- Under Bridge Spicy Crab (Hong Kong) (2/25/2016)